Sporting Adult Soccer League will follow and enforce all local and state guidelines from Kansas City, Kansas in the interest of the health and safety of all participants, staff and spectators.
1. Masks, bandanas, or other garments that cover nose and mouth are required but not during play.
2. A spectator/player ratio of 1:1 will be followed. Social distancing of 6 feet will be required for spectators.
3. No handshakes, huddles, or any form of contact outside of normal soccer play is allowed.
4. Kick-ins will replace throw-ins. Kick-ins will be treated as an indirect kick.
5. No spitting.
6. Players will always make a concerted effort to keep 6 feet away from the referee.
7. Teams will have 5 minutes to vacate the bench area after the game is complete.
8. Water will not be provided for players. Please bring your own water.
Before arriving at Compass Minerals Sporting Fields, make sure you can answer and pass these three questions:
1. Do you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher?
2. Do you have a persistent cough?
3. Do you have any other indications of an illness?
4. Within the last 14 days, have you been in close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has tested positive for or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19?
If you answer ‘yes’ on any of these, please stay home.
Sporting Kansas City has worked tirelessly to ensure a safe and secure environment for all participants at Compass Minerals Sporting Fields. All guidelines and procedures are subject to change based upon the guidance of our government and public health officials. We ask that you remain patient and stay in close communication with us as we navigate a return to league play.
1. Our staff is required to wear masks on-site.
2. Our facilities have and are continuing to go through thorough cleaning and disinfecting designed to combat COVID-19.
3. We have added sanitizing pumps at each point of entry/exit into the facility. We encourage use as needed.
4. To limit contact, we have reduced contact with shared surfaces around the facility by: